The BPS EFPA Occupational Test User: Ability & Personality Programme will provide you with experiential and reflective practice as well as theoretical understanding of occupational and ability testing in the workplace. Throughout the course you will be introduced to the history of testing, statistical calculations and issues associated with supervising tests, dealing with candidates and giving feedback. This course is Distance Learning/Online mode of delivery.
There will be a range of exercises that you will need to complete before your competence can be affirmed. In view of this, once you have enrolled on the programme you will be expected to complete a combination of assignments either pre-course, in-class and after class, as homework. It is important that you manage the completion and submission of these so as to avoid delays with receiving your qualification.
Choose the right tests to meet your purpose
Administer all categories of test
Score all categories of test
Interpret the results of both ability and personality measures
Write reports suitable for all stake-holders in the testing cycle
Feed-back results directly to the respondent for all categories of occupational testing
Terms and Conditions:
The OP Practice undertakes to:
· Provide products that are fit for the purpose that they were designed for and are as described.
· Deliver a high quality of service to meet the brief as agreed with the client.
· Despatch orders within 24 hours of receipt of an order, subject to availability.
· Be accessible to the client to answer reasonable questions and provide information on products.
· Ensure that consultants have the knowledge and expertise deemed necessary to deliver agreed outcomes.
· Give a caring individualised service.
The client undertakes to:
· Ensure that materials supplied by The OP Practice are not photocopied or otherwise reproduced without the written permission of The OP Practice.
· Ensure that at all times materials supplied by The OP Practice are kept under the control of suitably trained staff who have registered their qualification with The OP Practice and been provided with a registration number.
· Accept and settle invoices issued at the time of ordering materials or booking a course place.
· Pay invoices by cheque, BACS or credit card within 15 days from the date of invoice. Interest at the rate of 2% per month (or part thereof) may be charged at The OP Practice’s sole discretion if settlement is not made within 15 days of the date of the invoice. All invoices for course places must be settled at least 2 weeks before the course commencement date. Failure to settle invoices by this date may result in the client being excluded from the course.
· Cover expenses incurred by consultants for accommodation and subsistence and travel (rail: at cost; road: 45.5p per mile).
· For course places pay cancellation charges which apply as follows:
with less than 4 weeks notice - 100% of the fee
with more than 4 but less than 8 weeks notice - 50% of the fee
with more than 8 weeks notice - 25% of the fee
· Pay transfer charges which apply as follows:
with minimum 4 weeks notice - 10% re-booking fee
with less than 4 weeks notice - 25% re-booking fee
§ Settle any charges imposed by the hotel for either cancelled or deferred course places and also any sundry costs incurred with the hotel directly with them by lunchtime on the final day of the course.
· Ensure that information, solutions or techniques designed by The OP Practice are used only within the client’s organisation and are not made available to other parties outside of that organisation without the written permission of The OP Practice.
· Note that certain materials (marked with a * in our brochure), course fees and expenses are subject to Value Added Tax at the rate current at the date of invoice.
These represent the terms and conditions of business for The OP Practice. No other terms and conditions will apply.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions please call us on 020 3368 6788