Who should attend BPS Test User (Ability & Personality) Training?
- This British Psychological Society (BPS) qualification is for professionals who regularly use psychometric or psychological assessments.
- The course is designed for those who work in HR teams, recruitment, careers guidance, consultancy and personal development coaching.
- The training is ideal for anyone who uses psychometric testing in talent management, team/personal development and recruitment and selection.
- The BPS Test User course equips delegates with a wide range of skills in psychometric testing across multiple tests and assessment techniques.
- The course qualifies you in both Ability and Personality Testing (formerly Level A and B) in 2 days (plus pre-reading & post-course follow up).
- After training, you will be the registered ‘expert’ for your organisation and eligible to join the BPS Register of Qualifications in Test Use.
- BPS Test User training provides you with actionable skills and knowledge to conduct psychometric tests legally, fairly, effectively and ethically.
- You will learn best practice standards, reliability, validity and norms.
- How to integrate assessment into your talent management processes.
What are the benefits of holding a BPS Test User Level qualification in test use?
- A nationally recognised qualification in test use recognised by employers.
- Discounted rates on five CIPD courses.
- Membership of the BPS’ Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU).
- Free online access to reviews of tests.
- Quarterly editions of Assessment & Development Matters (ADM) delivered and online at the PTC website.
Pre & post-course requirements:
- Basic experience of psychometric testing.
- Post course assignment to meet the qualifications of the BPS.
These courses will give you the knowledge and practical skills necessary to conduct psychometric tests fairly and effectively for the purpose of recruitment and selection, development, career coaching, talent management, outplacement, and team and organisational development.
Public courses – these are run at the University of Roehampton, London on a monthly basis. In addition to this, we run courses in the Middle East, mainly the Dubai area with our Partners Profile International in Business Bay. More information on how to book these course can be found online (https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bps-test-user-combined-qualification-ability-tua-and-personality-tup-tickets-24642100185).
Alternatively, we can run these courses on your own premises if there are a few people to be trained. Whether at your office, or at a hotel/training centre of your choice, we are willing to come to you. Please contact us for more information regarding pricing.
Call us on 020 3368 6788 to reserve your place. Alternatively, click here to pay and complete the registration form. Alternatively, please book your place via this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bps-test-user-occupational-ability-and-personality-level-a-b-combined-training-course-employability-tickets-15524178235
(Note: Special discounts apply for Occ/Bus.Psych students). Online courses are also available for you to start anytime - call us for details.