BOOK NOW! Cost: £399 (includes materials)
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course is designed to show you how psychology can be applied to business and occupational contexts. Using a range of psychological perspectives you will gain a solid understanding and skills to improve self, individual, team and organisational performance. The course will demonstrate how psychology can be used to improve your people management skills, particuarly in the context of recruiting and developing staff, and preparing them for organisational change.
Designed for line managers and supervisors, you will be provided with a comprehensive overview of management psychology to bring out the best in people, and yourself. This two-day course will help you explore your own strengths and areas for development, and those of others for the purpose of personal effectiveness and organisational success. This course will be ideal for those who manage people, performance, change, conflict, goal achievement, and teams.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- disover how dispositional attributes such as personality can influence behaviour in the workplace
- identify your strengths and areas of development in relation to managing people
- identify your people management style
- apply psychological perspectives to assess, develop, and support people in the workplace
- develop an understanding of your level of emotional intelligence and mental toughness
- set SMART goals to improve your people management skills