2022 Dates: April 11, 6th May, and 27th June
Location: London & Dubai
BOOK NOW! Cost: £160 (includes materials)
This MasterClass has a unique practical focus, breathing life into Coaching theory. It promises to provide coaches with the knowledge, understanding, and skills (including confidence) to level up their Careers Coaching and help coachees navigate their way around their career interests, and transform their careers.
The Career Coaching Skills MasterClass is delivered by Dr Michelle Hunter-Hill, a Chartered Occupational Psychologist who has worked with thousands of individuals and organisations to improve the workplace and career guidance.
Having worked for many years as a Career Coach, delivering coaching education, and designing coaching tools and interventions, Dr Hunter-Hill is passionate about providing coaches with the skills to effectively coach others to make the most of their talents.
Coaches will :
- Explore, develop, and evaluate their own coaching and facilitating skills
- Practice supporting people to make career transitions and succeed in the role they are in
- Draw on the GROW, TGROW, CLEAR, and WOOP coaching models for practice
- Practice using core coaching skills such as listening, questioning, values, and beliefs, empowering coachees , ethics and professional standards
- Understand the barriers to peak performance, and how to deal with it
- Formulate an action plan to improve their coaching skills