BPS Combined Test User Qualification (REMOTE ONLINE LEARNING)
The BPS EFPA Occupational Test User: Ability & Personality Programme will provide you with experiential and reflective practice as well as theoretical understanding of occupational and ability testing in the workplace. Throughout the course you will be introduced to the history of testing, statistical calculations and issues associated with supervising tests, dealing with candidates and giving feedback. The course is offered in various modes: 3/4-day taught, online or via blended learning (a mix of taught and online sessions).
There will be a range of exercises that you will need to complete before your competence can be affirmed. In view of this, once you have enrolled on the programme you will be expected to complete a combination of assignments either pre-course, in-class and after class, as homework. It is important that you manage the completion and submission of these so as to avoid delays with receiving your qualification.
- Choose the right tests to meet your purpose
- Administer all categories of test
- Score all categories of test
- Interpret the results of both ability and personality measures
- Write reports suitable for all stake-holders in the testing cycle
- Feed-back results directly to the respondent for all categories of occupational testing