ASSESSMENT CENTRE DESIGN AND DELIVERY WORKSHOP
Duration: 2 days
Location: London & Dubai
COURSE DESCRIPTION: In our Assessment Centre (AC) Design and Delivery workshop, you will develop the skills required to run a successful assessment centre process to ensure that your organization is able to attract and retain the best talent. Our experienced team of Chartered Psychologists, who are the trainers acknowledge that AC’s are amongst the most effective tools to measure skill and future potential. The course will introduce you to best practice guidelines from the British Psychological Society and the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, and it will demonstrate how you can apply this knowledge to your recruitment and selection processes to ensure that your approach is evidence and science-informed. We will also show you how to embed elements of the Equality Act 2010 into your AC design and delivery. The course will make use of a series of professional assessment processes, including role plays, group activities, psychometrics, and critical-thinking presentations and in trays enabling them to be used in the organisation that you are working with.
This Assessment Centre (AC) Design and Delivery workshop gives delegates the skills and knowledge to be able to design and deliver a robust, evidence-based and comprehensive assessment process. Designed by psychologists, the course places the individual learner at the centre of the learning process which means that the course is extremely interactive and practical.
COURSE OBJECTIVES: By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Discuss the aim and purpose of an AC process
- Design an effective competence framework with comprehensive behaviour indicators
- Produce an assessment matrix to assess a range of competences
- Design and evaluate assessment activities
- List the benefits of assessment centers and sell the process others in their organization
- Distinguish between assessment and development centres.
- Describe how psychometric tools can be integrated into assessment centres
- Design a cost effective and comprehensive assessment process.